So this EBS test today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i'm just waiting for my superpower to kick in. I mean i've crapped three times since the test but i figured it was just bad shrimp. I really hope that isn't my superpower.
Ok spleen, how does the saying go? Who so ever smelt it shall forever dealt it? Been too long since I've seen the movie.

Spleen-Mystery-Men-Paul-Reubens-a.jpg

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a digital guitar amp, I wonder if it will make noise if it is on when this alert goes off.
I read about all of Starlink and AT&T satellite systems are involved
Supposedly UK did test in last few days and so did Russians.
Dry run for EMP to happen?

I have been surprised we havent had an EMP of some sort already
If there is an EMP none of this crap is going to function, including your digital guitar amp. Hope you have an acoustic...

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't worry, if the russians or chinese nuke us this will not be used anyway, our politicians would not want to take the risk of their constituents getting in their way while their on the way to their taxpayer funded survival bunkers. You can sleep tight knowing your favorite politicians will be safe and sound in bunkers free of the blast, radiation and fallout.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there is a nuclear war, all the political class will be safe and snug, however with the average age in congress 58.1 and average age in the senate 65.3 future repopulation efforts will be doomed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom