So what bows are you guys shooting at the moment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the heavier arrows arent faster. the Beemans that are 398gr. shot 277 fps from the Diamond Liberty, but from the Monster they shot 319. its just the design of the Monsters dual cams that gives it more speed. i think a combination of speed and arrow weight is good if you can find a good median. if i were to shoot the Easton Flatlines out of the Monster it would probably shoot close to 340 fps, but not have as much kinetic energy since they weighs less. ill likely try and get a deer next year with the Monster and the impact of 90 ft lbs of kinetic energy is going to be hellacious! lol

Last edited:

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pretty good day. did some shootin with the ar15. my 9 yo shot it and hit the 1/2lb can of tannerite first shot. then my 5 yo shot one on his first shot as well. there wasnt much wind today, so i shot my bows off and on throughout the day. i managed to get my hha optimizer sight sighted in for 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100 yards! lol. it this is the first time ive ever shot that far. at 100 yards i couldnt really even see where they were hitting. heres a pic from the last 4 i shot. my pin maxes out and i had to aim a little high at the top circle to try and hit the big one. its pretty fun shooting that distance. ill keep practicin and get those groups to tighten up. i also just got this bow a few weeks ago, so its taking some getting use to. the mathews moster xlr8 it what i was using.

i1219.photobucket.com_albums_dd431_Abs0luteEviL_100yards.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom