So when Constitutional carry passes and is signed into law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, will you still frequent the establishment ?

I would. This is why I carry concealed and why I’m thankful that Oklahoma doesn’t give those places weight if the law.

I’ve never understood that whole mentality against not shopping at a store who puts up a no guns sign. Number one, if that store owner is proud enough to put that sign up, he’s more than likely too proud to care if you shop elsewhere because of it and two, you’re really just inconveniencing yourself, more than anything. I choose not to let a silly sign dictate where I shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can' abide calling
Don't tell that to the dimocrats in the debate tonight. Blood is running in the streets, especially with the nasty "assault weapons".
They forget the truth though that knives and blunt weapons kill far more than rifles. Suicide being the near the top, but that is grouped into gun violence.
I can't abide calling suicide 'gun violence.' I think it would coincide with something purposefully self inflicted - sort of like kicking yourself in the butt.

Woody

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would. This is why I carry concealed and why I’m thankful that Oklahoma doesn’t give those places weight if the law.

I’ve never understood that whole mentality against not shopping at a store who puts up a no guns sign. Number one, if that store owner is proud enough to put that sign up, he’s more than likely too proud to care if you shop elsewhere because of it and two, you’re really just inconveniencing yourself, more than anything. I choose not to let a silly sign dictate where I shop.

I knew of a gas station owner that went out of business pretty fast after putting up the no gun signs on Sheridan in Tulsa a few years ago.The business had done well before that.If a person puts up a no gun sign, i hope they do go out of business.

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew of a gas station owner that went out of business pretty fast after putting up the no gun signs on Sheridan in Tulsa a few years ago.The business had done well before that.If a person puts up a no gun sign, i hope they do go out of business.

That’s good, and I hope they do too. They have their rights as property owners but if they’re gonna do something so blatantly stupid then they deserve to lose business. If it were that easy every time, and if I had alternate places to go to that honored my rights, I would better participate in stuff like that but if I gotta to go all the way across town, or have to go to a whole different town just to go buy something, I’m not gonna let the inconvenience of having to do that make me stay out of a particular store. But hey, if there’s a gas station on one side of the road and a gas station on the other side of the road, I’m gonna go with the one that doesn’t have no guns sign because that particular instance is no where near an inconvenience for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom