So...who carries a 9mm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okwarren

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a .45 user I can't wait for that video. No doubt it will be along the lines of the myth that the .45 is a death ray and can one-shot someone regardless of shot placement

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a 9mm because that's what I've got. If I could afford to buy a .45 I'd carry that. I'll get a officers model 1911 one of these days, but until then 9mm's better than nothing.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's a funny guy. I love his videos. That said, with today's hollow points, anyone carrying anything larger than a 9mm is probably just trying to compensate for something else. ;)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's a funny guy. I love his videos. That said, with today's hollow points, anyone carrying anything larger than a 9mm is probably just trying to compensate for something else. ;)

I see those who carry .45's in the North where heavy coats are the norm for 5-6 months of the year disagreeing with that premise. That said, I say carry what you shoot best with and caliber choice is way down the list of importance. I shoot 100% at semi-annual quals with my duty G-21, my "car carry" G-19 and my CCW S&W 1911PD. However, the group size with the PD is MUCH smaller, so that's what I carry most. Capacity is comforting, but so is accuracy. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom