so you think you have enough lead or bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here, BB. I try and pick up something every time I am out. After looking through my stashes (don't keep them all together, have to hide from kids and grandkids), I found a case (5000 rds) of .22LR WW with price tag on it = $104.00; don't know how long I've had it.

and NO, it's not for sale, but the grandkids may get to burn up a brick or two this weekend.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice stashes folks. I have lots of loaded rounds and am like bassin in that Ill find a box or more of ammo and be like huh I have more than I thought. I am in great shape on components with the exception of one powder. After the first time obozo got elected and things went crazy, I started buying what I use every time I went to town. I have some lead and wheel weights and I don't cast yet. I know a guy that is a class lll ammo manufacture and bought bunches of 45acp over a couple years. I'm still purchasing what I use when it's available. I'm blessed that my girlfriend is a gun nut in training and understands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been stocking up lately on 'pellets'. Figure the price keeps rising, China controls over 70% of supply), plus fuel prices; pellets will go up and could get scarce.

Have already seen prices rise, so I pick up 500 to 1000 pellets per month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom