SOG knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGJAKE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Aegis on me every day and for over a year now and it too was a gift from my wife for Valentines day 2009 with a lazered inscription on it "Jake's Trusty Companion".

I also have a SOG-TAC Automatic at home that is my safe queen.

I have been looking at a Paratool but I have not spoken to anyone that has a multi tool of theirs yet.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Seal Pup knife that I beat the hell out of. Had to spend some time with the stones putting an edge on it after knocking some chips off the blade.

Had a Flash II but sold it as I did not like the clip setup. I like my knives to have a bit of the grip sticking out of the pocket. For me it just works easier. To each their own.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a seal pup elite last week. I'm impressed. Great ergonomics, sold feel, but not as sharp out of the box as I had hoped. It would pop a few hairs, but I like to be able to shave with my knives (not that I do).:thumbup3:

Celer_Silens_Mortalis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I have seen with SOG, they are pretty good reliable knives. I really have not heard of any negative this about them. I personally I am a Cold Steel guy. It is hard to change once you have found something that works for all your tooling needs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom