• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City SOLD!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squatch2401

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
340$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
$340
Caliber
.22lr
73142, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
SOLD!!!

I need to recuperate a little after a recent purchase and decided to rid myself of my least used pistol and a safe rider.

Ruger SR22 with two mags - $340
- Bought to teach younger generation how to shoot and then the pandemic hit and didn’t get a chance.
- Has about 100 rounds through it total.

Oxford Arms Double Barrel - $200
- My neighbor gave it to me before he passed, only history he gave is that it sat in his Dad’s Bar for years.
- He claimed it was never fired, I know I didn’t
- Only thing I can find is that these were imported in for specific stores under a number of different names.

Prices are negotiable, feel free to tell me what I priced wrong. I am willing to trade for anything Glock 19/PSA Dagger related, AR 15 (.223/.300) related.
IMG_3256.jpeg
IMG_3260.jpeg
IMG_3261.jpeg
IMG_3262.jpeg
IMG_3263.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3255.jpeg
    IMG_3255.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
If it helps here is what info I found on Oxford Arms.

Hammer shotguns carrying the Oxford Arms name were made by either F. Dumoulin and Company, Simonis, Janssen, Dumoulin and Company or Anciens Etablissments Pieper.S.A. all of Liege, Belgium and imported in the period circa 1883-1914.

These shotguns were sold to hardware, sporting goods and mail order houses and cost the importer generally $5 or less and sold at retail for $7 to $15.

These shotguns have Damascus, Twist or Laminated Steel barrels which are not considered safe to use with modern ammunition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom