Something to Ponder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Each year the US has 50,000-60,000 deaths from the flu even with a vaccine.
WHAT IF?
Last fall they replaced all flu vaccines with TAP WATER. What would of happened?
A Pandemic?
Is there any evidence that covid-19 is a separate virus other than what BIG PHARMA tells you?
Just wondering.

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WHAT IF?
Last fall they replaced all flu vaccines with TAP WATER. What would of happened?
A Pandemic?
Is there any evidence that covid-19 is a separate virus other than what BIG PHARMA tells you?
Just wondering.

I don't think we'll actually ever know the real truth.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
WHAT IF?
A Pandemic?
Just wondering.

Are you asking if COVID-19 could just be influenza?

The answer is no. They're totally different forms of virus. It's like sedans and SUVs. Or pickups and sports cars. They're all automobiles, they all can haul people, but they're different classes. coronavirus is a class of viruses, of which there are a number. Influenza is another class of viruses, which is made of subunits that combine to form unique (most of the time) viruses. Named for the subinits, i.e, H1N1, H3N4, etc.

So, no, they're not the same thing. Unless you think every scientist in the world who knows the difference between a coronavirus and an influenza virus is purposefully lying to the public. This would be like a used car salesman trying to sell you a 4-door sedan and tell you it's a pickup truck, hoping you wouldn't know the difference.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad fact - more police officers have died this year from COVID-19 than any other single cause (firearm related, traffic incidents, etc.).

https://nleomf.org/preliminary-fatalities
I think most of these were in the very beginning of the virus timeline when they acquired it and I think most were already in a weak state of health. Am I correct?

ICanFixIt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It isn't a question of Corona being real. It is a question of how many lies are being fed to us.
For example:
According to the CDC there were 958 cases of West Nile Virus in 2019. At the same rate, there should be about 500 so far this year. The CDC says as of June 30, 2020 there have been 8. Have we discovered a miracle cure? Well, yes, we call it Corona.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't a question of Corona being real. It is a question of how many lies are being fed to us.
For example:
According to the CDC there were 958 cases of West Nile Virus in 2019. At the same rate, there should be about 500 so far this year. The CDC says as of June 30, 2020 there have been 8. Have we discovered a miracle cure? Well, yes, we call it Corona.

The issue there is that cases are not linear throughout the year. We shouldn’t have 500 cases right now.

There is a “season” for WNV. Summer through fall. Many states are just entering summer mosquito season.

The only true comparison between 2019 and 2020 will be made on 2021.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most of these were in the very beginning of the virus timeline when they acquired it and I think most were already in a weak state of health. Am I correct?

Don’t know the details. I heard it on FOX this morning and then went to the internet to fact check.

Latest posts

Top Bottom