Something useful for you clowns who don’t know how.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like to waste paper
IMG_20231224_134107312.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wrapping presents? First...I don't buy presents so problem solved. Second, that's what wives are for if you do have presents that need to be wrapped.

We were at a niece's house yesterday when gifts were given for their kids and grandkids. For the grandkids, the niece created "box snowmen" with three wrapped boxes stacked and taped on top of the others. A stocking cap was on the top box and covered two small gifts (likely candy) and arms were made from paper towel cardboard centers and had candy and money stuffed down inside of those. In addition, as each box was opened, there were two other wrapped gifts in each box. It took a while (and three trash bags for the wrapping) for the kids to get to see all of what they got.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't put up a tree this year (I hate our present tree but Walmart sold out of the tree I wanted) so I didn't feel led to wrap the gifts I got for my son. I handed them to him in the bag I had used to smuggle them in--a 30 gal. trash bag. When he saw the Sodastream he'd been bugging me to buy him for years, he didn't seem too worried about how it was wrapped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom