Sons of Guns Season Premiere tonight at 8:00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
isn't everything on TV ridiculous in this day and age? at least it is pro gun and getting more people's attention. Those are good things.
id agree, atleast its getting attention in a semi positive light. I hate the fact they make that dude seem so angry. Like all gun smiths/owners are crazy fanatical moody people lol

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
isn't everything on TV ridiculous in this day and age? at least it is pro gun and getting more people's attention. Those are good things.

Mostly...yes. It is pro gun. I just don't think it put's it in a positive light. The things they make on this show are, for the most part, stupid. It's like the wrestling of gunsmiths

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I built the very first .458 SOCOM rifle back in Feburary of 2001. Here is the original pic, the very first pic ever taken of the .458 SOCOM. The suppressed gun was built in 2002. I had 10,000 cases made to jump start the project and talked Peter Pi at Corbon into loading factory ammo for it. Of course no one these days remembers any of that..........

Tony Rumore
Tromix

P.S. The barrel, bolt, and gas block that Red Jacket used to build that gun for the show, was provided by Tromix.

i98.photobucket.com_albums_l246_TonyRumore_Rifles_P2160019_1.jpg

i98.photobucket.com_albums_l246_TonyRumore_Rifles_Suppressor2.jpg

i98.photobucket.com_albums_l246_TonyRumore_Rifles_Brass.jpg

That's awesome Tony. LOVE that last pic too... some serious brassage there. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom