Sons of guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, looks like it didnt get cancelled after all. I seen the commercial for new episodes starting on march 21st. They are kinda making it look like Will has went off the deep end.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care for the show. I don't care for any reality TV drama.

There is only one show that is 99% pure, and 100% AWESOME. Heisenburg.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss that show. Binge watched it over the course of 2 months. It was like a drug.

My wife and I did the same thing. We watched the last episodes on our computer because they were available in the UK but not the US at the time (?). We are still in mourning, and are waiting for something half as good to entertain us. As of yet, we have found nothing. I miss you, Jessie Pinkman, you flipping idiot.

Sons of Guns = soap opera

Drama bomb!

When MTV came to film our kids at PCW for a reality show that never happened, our kid was one of the ones chosen for it. We had to read and sign phone book like contracts (they did buy us lunch, so that was nice). A large part was a section giving them permission to embellish on stories, and even misrepresent, or create false situations for entertainment purposes. In other words: BULLSH!T.

All reality TV is crap, and there is a special place in Hell for the creators of the shows, and the writers that went on a writer's strike (whatever year that was), creating by default "Survivor," and the beginning of the end of quality entertainment. There have been attempts made, but there is SO much crap on. Thank you, Vince Gilligan. You showed me what good entertainment is again, and left me with a yearning hopefulness for quality. Oh Walter, WHY!!!!!?????!!!!!????

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I quit watching a couple years ago, maybe more when it became all BS manufactured drama. I will say though that Will seems like a decent guy from what I have seen. He used to be active on the Saiga forums and was always willing to help newbies with their guns.

During the first few years of the show, he would come on the forums and break down the technical aspects of each build they did on the show that wasnt shown on TV. He would sit and chat for an hour or so. He was very active there before he was on TV too.

As far as the show, meh, he is making his money. Good for him. I hope he was/is smart with it and he can live comfortably off it for a lot of years. He also talked about that aspect some in the forums. His guns are over priced now, but obviously someone is paying it or the wait wouldn't be as long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom