Sons of guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I did the same thing. We watched the last episodes on our computer because they were available in the UK but not the US at the time (?). We are still in mourning, and are waiting for something half as good to entertain us. As of yet, we have found nothing. I miss you, Jessie Pinkman, you flipping idiot.

Drama bomb!

When MTV came to film our kids at PCW for a reality show that never happened, our kid was one of the ones chosen for it. We had to read and sign phone book like contracts (they did buy us lunch, so that was nice). A large part was a section giving them permission to embellish on stories, and even misrepresent, or create false situations for entertainment purposes. In other words: BULLSH!T.

All reality TV is crap, and there is a special place in Hell for the creators of the shows, and the writers that went on a writer's strike (whatever year that was), creating by default "Survivor," and the beginning of the end of quality entertainment. There have been attempts made, but there is SO much crap on. Thank you, Vince Gilligan. You showed me what good entertainment is again, and left me with a yearning hopefulness for quality. Oh Walter, WHY!!!!!?????!!!!!????

I'll take reality TV over the network crap any day of the week. Reality tv gave us Swamp People, network tv churns out homosexual shows like The New Normal. If ABC, NBC and CBS ceased to exist tonight I'd say good riddance.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sons of Guns is a joke. A mockery of what real gun builders do, how they got renewed makes my head spin. I can only guess is that they think the train wreck that is Red Jacket will draw viewers since everyone watches a wreck. I quit watching after season one and have no interest in watching their fiasco of a business.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wild West Guns is soooooooooooooooooooooo scripted and not well scripted, at that. The only redeeming factor they have is Phred. That is one fine Babe.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wild West Guns is soooooooooooooooooooooo scripted and not well scripted, at that. The only redeeming factor they have is Phred. That is one fine Babe.

This I agree with this totally. I have yet to go in there when they had more then 3 customers at a time in the whole shop. They don't have much in the way of gun inventory. Most of their business comes from the gunsmithing and manufacturing side.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree about Wild West Guns...they need to just show what really goes on instead of "recreating" real situations. I watch the show because some of the people are interesting and the scenery is amazing! I came across some forum stuff from a few years before WWG became a TV show about all these people who were pissed off over this rude POS new yorker who everyone hated. One of the shops gunsmiths was telling them everyone in the shop hated this guy and he was incompetent and arrogant and rude and didn't know one gun from another and his name is "Ken" LOL. Apparently NY Ken has been a schmuck from day one. I wonder how he's kept his job this long if he was that much of a jerk this whole time? Although the gunsmith said Ken was one of Jim West's best friends so that must be it although it's easy to still see Ken doesn't know much about guns or anything outdoor related so they have to be really, really good friends.

Phred is funny so that's a reason to watch plus now it's Phred and Larry so double the girly presence now.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All those shows and pretty much any reality TV is pretty good and tolerable the first season. then people get boring so the script writers take over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom