SoonerStatePawn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jduff8505

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have bought 4 pistols and 2 Mosin Nagants from these guys. They are definitely some of the friendliest and easiest people to work with that I've come across in the gun community.

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went by the South store and bought an old Winchester Semi-auto shotgun. It was my first time at the store and I met Tommy for the first time also. Really nice guy. I had a really good time talking with him. He was busy, but he spent time talking. We had a good laugh because we found a dead mummified lizard in the gun while I was inspecting it. I gave the gun a really good cleaning and my dad and I took it out for some sporting clays yesterday. I bought it for my dad and he really liked it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this gun, it's just old. I plan on duracoating it and giving to my dad for Father's day

I'll be going back, Tommy was really nice and the lady that helped me with the paperwork was likewise. If you haven't been by, you should go. I appreciated the customer service. Can't say enough good.

bubbity

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I meant to leave this a while back, I went in looking for some juk silver, he thought he had sold all he had but checked in the back. Lo and behold he found some and got it out for me - very pleasant visit while I was going through his dimes...I bought 45 of them from him.

Nice guy, good shop.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks and appreciation to folks at the north store! I was in OK for a few days over the holidays before having to get back to work in Chicago. I had an order from CTD and had Sooner State work the transfer. Todd took care of us and we'll certainly be back.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did my first transfer ever where I had something mailed in to this FFL. Excellent transaction! Great folks over there! Great deals on other things too. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom