Speaking of Walmart...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of WalMart, I got the chance to visit the new one in Choctaw. Dropped the kids off at Grandma's house for the day on Tuesday, stopped at Braums for a breakfast burrito, got tired of waiting on the teenagers to make my food and turned off the car. It never started again, dead battery...

Called the MIL and she came in and provided a jump, immediately drove the the Wally World and had them install a new battery. Drives like it did before the incident...

The automotive section is right next to sporting goods so I took the opportunity to look through the ammo section. It's the same as all the other stores. No 22LR or 380 ACP to be found, but to prevent another rant I will stop right there. Nice store, had several people ask if we needed help finding anything, everything was clean (only second day open at that point) and the employees were all busy stocking. I just hope it doesn't kill the little grocery store that has been there 100 years but it probably will... Another victim of big box stores.

And here is another push towards page 4

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As long as I do not buy their meat or so called fresh produce I have no problem with Walmart at all. I can find things there that no other local store has.

Latest posts

Top Bottom