Speer Gold Dot 124gr. +P 9mm - $35

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Gotta be a LEO to buy the 50 count boxes. He used to sell to anyone and I bought a bunch from him but they really cracked down on that. Retired credentials work too.

ETA: He used to have the fastest shipping I ever saw too. It was like he was slapping a shipping label on your order as the credit card cleared.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Gotta be a LEO to buy the 50 count boxes. He used to all to anyone and I bought a bunch from him but they really cracked down on that. Retired credentials work too.
I know that was the case at a few places and it may still be, but there is nothing about it at the link or at checkout that I could find.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
For Gold Dot?
I bought 147gr HST from Bonefrog for 19.99 a box. GD was always a bit more. $35 is still high but not by today's standard. I can't imagine you'll find factory fresh ammo any cheaper. All the Vista ammo companies cracked down on non-LE sales of LE packaged ammo awhile back and when they did they also increased pricing so it was kind a double slap to the face. His prices are good and always has been.

Latest posts

Top Bottom