Spikes Tactical Enhanced LPK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now I just need you to teach me how to drive it Kurt. Oh, and to finish building it. The red dot is just holding the rail tight. I just fit it loosely. I'm gonna run fixed iron sights.

J-leblanc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Basically.

I am a cheap butt so I just use a nail punch, pliers and a mallet.

alright sweet so its not super important to use the "exact" tools? im a car mechanic so i wasnt too worried about it, im pretty good at assembling things with the tools i have. i usually have something around... thanks!

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
alright sweet so its not super important to use the "exact" tools? im a car mechanic so i wasnt too worried about it, im pretty good at assembling things with the tools i have. i usually have something around... thanks!

Exactly. I mean the right tools make it easier, but most of the roll pin punches are basically a nail punch. they do have some punches that have recessed tips which make it easier to get them in without marring, but technically, if you take your time, you should be ok without them.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just make sure and support the ears on it when putting the pins in the trigger guard, otherwise, you will be using some JB Weld......