Sponsors and Sponsorships

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow, losing FBT is a major blow, that really - well - blows.

Glad to see SSP hanging in there - Reddog1 you too. This probably the most vibrant community I'm a member of. I'd hate to see that change.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, losing FBT is a major blow, that really - well - blows.

Glad to see SSP hanging in there - Reddog1 you too. This probably the most vibrant community I'm a member of. I'd hate to see that change.

Ha ha ha We haven't lost the Fat Boys. I couldn't get rid of those SOBs if I tried. They all have man crushes on me. We are simply reconfiguring some ads. So far, only one has bowed out totally. It's just doing the business of OSA is sometimes difficult when doing the business of everyday business.

Where is that scotch?

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ha ha ha We haven't lost the Fat Boys. I couldn't get rid of those SOBs if I tried. They all have man crushes on me. We are simply reconfiguring some ads. So far, only one has bowed out totally. It's just doing the business of OSA is sometimes difficult when doing the business of everyday business.

Where is that scotch?

That's because your dapper and debonair, much like your avatar.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Where is that scotch?

A legend....

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Questions.
I was considering this for my new business until I saw the prices.
Can you give some justifications for the pricing?
There are 25,412 registered usernames and 70-80% have never posted, so cannot be considered business prospects.
For the remaining users.
How many have logged on in the past year?
How many active monthly?
The per active user price seems awfully high for advertising.
Why would an "individual" be allowed to sell constantly in the classifieds but a dealer couldn't without paying?
A lot of individuals are actually running a business, whether they call it a business or a hobby.
How exactly are you going to make it a level playing field?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do get a LOT of transfers from this place.

Lacking in actual sales, but lots of transfers!

We LOVE transfers, you see.... My kids get fed from transfers, karate lessons, speech therapy for my daughter, dance recitals, water, electric.

When you guys do transfers through BANG. You are supporting my FAMILY.

I thank you, and love you all.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do get a LOT of transfers from this place.

Lacking in actual sales, but lots of transfers!

We LOVE transfers, you see.... My kids get fed from transfers, karate lessons, speech therapy for my daughter, dance recitals, water, electric.

When you guys do transfers through BANG. You are supporting my FAMILY.

I thank you, and love you all.

Agreed 100%. It's a great community to support. The cost of advertising here is very competitive with other like websites. This website not only has a lot of active users, but also has a lot of users that are not registered that visit it daily. It's well worth the investment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom