Springfield's XDs .45 ACP....Made in Croatia????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man! I lose track of what is from where when these companies start importing stuff. It's hard to follow sometimes. I think they make it confusing too.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When it states "MADE IN CROATIA" in all caps on the gun's frame, I really don't see how someone misses that. It's a very good line of handguns and they have many fine attributes, but American-made isn't one of them.

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When it states "MADE IN CROATIA" in all caps on the gun's frame, I really don't see how someone misses that. It's a very good line of handguns and they have many fine attributes, but American-made isn't one of them.

I would agree, but I've only seen two at a gun show and haven't handled any, so I missed it. Friend of mine mentioned where they were made at and it surprised me. It's sort of like a lot of things, companies that were solely American made are no longer. The ones I saw at a gun show have led me to think about maybe trading a Beretta Nano for one.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The XDs is my daily carry now, replaced my Glock 30. Thing is so easy to carry and less recoil than you would expect. Very well engineered.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "Springfield Armory" you're probably thinking about used to manufacture military rifles. They went out of business many years ago. (The 70's I think).

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Springfield Armory 1911s are largely, not exclusively, made in Brazil. The HS2000 is still a good gun if it fits your hand. Amazing what a little ad budget will do for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom