Sprint users, are you happy with your service?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am thinking of changing from ATT to Sprint and just curious as to the actual network performance, according to both companies coverage maps, they look almost identical, but we all know actual coverage is different from what they show...please let me know what part of OK you use the device in too if you don't mind...

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live in tulsa. I switched to sprint for 30 days under their no obligation trial period. It was horrible up here. As soon as I left the Tulsa city lines signal was harder to find than a democrat who supports less regulation. I was constantly in-between roaming and no signal in Sapulpa. The times I was in the city of Tulsa, Any time I was in an interior room of a building signal would be crappy. Overall, it sucked

I ended up switching back to AT&T. I would have given Verizon a shot, but they don't do a trial period and after the great experience with sprint... I didn't want to take a chance. I will take a dropped call or two over no calls and no data any day.

huskres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive had sprint for several years and it has been good to me. Im out west of town and its very good out there for me too. Sometimes its not the cell provider it is the actuall cell phone. Also Sprint is switching to LTE.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If AT&T acquires T-Mobile, I'll be switching to Sprint. Looking for feedback from folks in the Edmond area and OKC metro in general.

Pretty sure they already did...I spend most of my time in the OKC metro and Norman and in Western OK from Weatherford North to Arnett all the way west into Texas around Canadian/Miami areas, any experiences from those areas would be helpful too, thanks for y'all tulsa people's input, I do go up there occasionally to so it was helpful...

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been with sprint over 8 years....I live in Bethany but am consistently all over the OKC metro area - no issues. I may not always have "full bars" but call clarity is always there, can't tell you the last time I had a dropped call.

never had lost signal going anywhere and we drive to stillwater every other week, never had issues in NW OK (Woodward, Alva, Buffalo) - kingfisher/watonga area no issues

customer service with them was picking up but I'd say the past 6 months is back on a decline starting when they decided to get rid of "sprint premier" and of course it was just before I was due my "early" upgrade at a year..

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been with sprint over 8 years....I live in Bethany but am consistently all over the OKC metro area - no issues. I may not always have "full bars" but call clarity is always there, can't tell you the last time I had a dropped call.

never had lost signal going anywhere and we drive to stillwater every other week, never had issues in NW OK (Woodward, Alva, Buffalo) - kingfisher/watonga area no issues

customer service with them was picking up but I'd say the past 6 months is back on a decline starting when they decided to get rid of "sprint premier" and of course it was just before I was due my "early" upgrade at a year..

So in the NW you get decent bars even when not on a major highway? These oil rigs I work on are off the beaten path pretty far is why I ask...

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What about your data connection? I use the web a lot on my phone.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been pretty happy with mine. Been with them for about 12 years. Only issue that I have is 4G. It is relatively rare, even though I am force to pay extra for my ability to access it. They charge something like $10/month even though there is no 4G in my area. They say that there is, but I can't find it.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom