Sprint users, are you happy with your service?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The signal is awesome out at my house in the boondocks whereas tmobile sucks badly. When i was with them though i hated that spending limit they'd randomly shut your phone off. Then pay the bill and 30 mins later they'd shut it off again

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had Sprint for 9 years here in Tulsa for 6 and in the Texas for 3 yrs before that, Always had good service from them, Even out on the farm there. I wouldn't change. The number I list here on OSA is my work phone and it is free to me so I use it the most and I am required to carry it at all times too so it is convienient.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had Sprint for a couple of years and am very satisfied with it. The main reason that I switched to them was they were the only company that offered 3G in my area, and I use a LOT of data. AT&T finally started offering 3G out here about 6 months ago.

I live between Bessie and Clinton, and yeah, I do have to have a repeater to get the signal in my house, but nobody's signal is good here since we're on the backside of two hills equidistant from the two closest towers that anyone is on.

I can keep Pandora streaming all the way from Cordell to Elmer, drop signal (just like everyone else) 4-6 miles west of Cordell, and stream video in the Lenora area. There's only been a few places that I drop signal entirely... but I do lose data *in* Sayre. I drive a lot of county roads in Washita and Custer Counties, and some in the eastern half of Beckham County, and I've been very satisfied.

And the 4G in parts of OKC is nice, too. I got to use the 4G on our last trip to San Antonio... pretty bad when you can tether faster and cheaper than the four-star hotel...

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have sprint for a company phone and coverage is spotty for me. I live close to the OKC fairgrounds and drop calls frequently in my house with a tower within 1 mile. spots of no coverage between Buffalo and Guymon also between Watonga and Seiling. That is along the highway, don't want to think about what (or would not) be there off the highway.
Have US Cellular with no problems on that side of the state.
Might try to go with Pioneer if you can get it since they seem to have the market out there. Several family members from Buffalo/Alva/Woodward area have it and have not heard of issues from them.

I've NEVER lost service/signal between Seiling and Watonga...I don't lose it between Woodward/Mooreland and Freedom nor Freedom/Alva either. If I can be in Freedom in a tin house and have signal 30 miles from anything he should have service.

I would say phone could make a difference but I have the Epic 4g and my wife has the Transform so I doubt that is it.

With sprint in the 8 years with them I truly found do not go by "bars" I can have no bars showing and perfect call clarity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom