SR-22 any thoughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a 10-22 housed in an AR'ish stock system. As such, it's definitely overpriced. It should have typical 10-22 accuracy and reliability though.

xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You may also consider the S&W M&P 22. They're a little less $$. Although I've heard some people had problems with those.

It's a 10-22 housed in an AR'ish stock system. As such, it's definitely overpriced. It should have typical 10-22 accuracy and reliability though.

If thats the case, I'd almost rather pick up a cheapo synthetic stocked 10/22 and swap on the Archangelstock on.

aussieblake

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found a dealer that has both the SR-22 and the M&P 15-22 for around $430 delivered.

My concern about the M&P it is mostly plastic. On the ruger you can use the same mags, change components, etc. Which is why i am leaning towards the SR. Also reliability is a big factor.

aussieblake

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have found a dealer that has both the SR-22 and the M&P 15-22 for around $430 delivered.

My concern about the M&P it is mostly plastic. On the ruger you can use the same mags, change components, etc. Which is why i am leaning towards the SR. Also reliability is a big factor.

aussieblake

The SR-22 is kinda cool looking, I do like the look of Ruger's Target Tactical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom