Star BM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of us were talking awhile back about small 9mm. I mention I would like to have another Star BKM or similar and someone said they once had a Star BM and liked it. In my travels around the web looking for pics to share with my devoted fans here, and the rest of you too.

Anyway I ran across some Star BM for sale. They have spare mags and holsters available too. I think the prices are reasonable too. I know if I had cash I would order one, 2 or 3 spare mags and a holster. Heck if you order one and do not like it you can always trade it to me for my S&W Shield. :P

https://www.jgsales.com/star-bm,-9mm-luger,-compact-semi-auto-pistol,-vg,-blued,-used.-p-85501.html

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of us were talking awhile back about small 9mm. I mention I would like to have another Star BKM or similar and someone said they once had a Star BM and liked it. In my travels around the web looking for pics to share with my devoted fans here, and the rest of you too.

Anyway I ran across some Star BM for sale. They have spare mags and holsters available too. I think the prices are reasonable too. I know if I had cash I would order one, 2 or 3 spare mags and a holster. Heck if you order one and do not like it you can always trade it to me for my S&W Shield. :P

https://www.jgsales.com/star-bm,-9mm-luger,-compact-semi-auto-pistol,-vg,-blued,-used.-p-85501.html

If you are looking for one I have a few Star BMs and a few Star 31PKs and would let go of some of them

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Will you stop tempting me...,

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are looking for one I have a few Star BMs and a few Star 31PKs and would let go of some of them

I can not afford to buy one so I am hoping to trade my Shield for one or something similar. I just ran across these and thoughts others might be interested in an old school small 9.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Nobody wants your steenking shield, old man.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OP,
I had a Star BM (sold as Spanish police surplus).
I remember ordering a couple of spare mags and they were new in Interarms packaging (long after company had gone out of business, I miss them).
Mine worked like a champ except it didn't like steel case ammo no way, no how. Even fed a few random hollow points I had lying around with no problem.
It had was all steel with a magazine safety (don't know how hard to remove) and plastic grips.
Aftermarket items like grips, sights, holsters etc. were non existent back then but I've seen wooden grips for them.
Never carried it but a fun range toy, inexpensive and the ammo was too. :cry11: