Starbucks Tells Baristas to Remove Pride Flags From Stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree 💯. Good thing about all these wack jobs, they are not reproducing! This is what my doc reminded me of.
Problem is they and state or federal sponsored education are actively attempting to corrupt the youth’s mind into thinking that this is normal and common place. Our own tax money is being used in this atrocity

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Problem is they and state or federal sponsored education are actively attempting to corrupt the youth’s mind into thinking that this is normal and common place. Our own tax money is being used in this atrocity
It seems the more laws we have, the more corruption we have. We literally can not hold our elected representatives responsible other than voting. Made it illegal to to threaten them hurt them or kill them, but yet it seems most could do far worse things, and get away with it

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems the more laws we have, the more corruption we have. We literally can not hold our elected representatives responsible other than voting. Made it illegal to to threaten them hurt them or kill them, but yet it seems most could do far worse things, and get away with it
They have corrupted the vote

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hit the like button for everything except the no clothes. Don’t know if I would want to see you drinking coffee without them.
If you ever see me in my kitchen drinking coffee without any clothes on, I better not see you. Nobody but the Mrs. Is supposed to be in the house when I’m starkers.
I may not have the clothes on, but the gun is always nearby.

Latest posts

Top Bottom