Starbucks Tells Baristas to Remove Pride Flags From Stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hit the like button for everything except the no clothes. Don’t know if I would want to see you drinking coffee without them.
Didnt say i did but could if wanted to, with a 6 yo female running around i dont dare its hard enough she catches me without a shirt on and gives me hell about it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Former Starbucks manager wins $25.6 million in suit alleging she was fired for being White​

June 14 (UPI) -- A federal jury has ordered Starbuck's to pay $25.6 million to former regional manager Shannon Phillips, who alleged she was fired because she's White.

The jury awarded $600,000 in compensatory damages plus $25 million in punitive damages. Jurors said Starbucks violated Phillips' civil rights.

Phillips was fired in 2018 in the wake of two Black men getting arrested after sitting at a table at the Starbucks Spruce Street location in Philadelphia to wait for a business associate.

The men settled their case against Starbucks for an undisclosed sum and also settled with the city of Philadelphia.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2023/06/14/Starbucks-Shannon-Phillips-wins-suit/7191686771337/

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to identify more as man and it did not work. My next appointment I’ll try this one
If they can make up shite and they say we have to accept it then by default they have to believe what we say or it’s discrimination. They are the fake tolerant ones that say we have to accept everything those nut cases make up

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they can make up shite and they say we have to accept it then by default they have to believe what we say or it’s discrimination. They are the fake tolerant ones that say we have to accept everything those nut cases make up
I agree, but it didn’t work. It did not go along with their agenda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom