Starbucks Tells Baristas to Remove Pride Flags From Stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that insurance will pay for HRT or hormones for someone wanting to transition into the opposite sex, but will not pay for my testosterone shots. My doctor told me insurance will not cover my test because they think it’s not necessary for everyday living, but will pay for HRT for one wanting to transition. I asked why, because it’s necessary and the government give discounts to med providers. 😏
Claim you are a double transvestite. Maybe that will work. Tell ‘em you are a man trapped in a bull dyke in a man. Hahaaaaaaa. They better not discriminate yah or you will sue the feckers.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not hard to find

STARBUCKS CEO: We're going to hire 10,000 refugees STARBUCKS CEO: We're going to hire 10,000 refugees
From the article:

He continued: “There are more than 65 million citizens of the world recognized as refugees by the United Nations, and we are developing plans to hire 10,000 of them over five years in the 75 countries around the world where Starbucks does business. And we will start this effort here in the U.S. by making the initial focus of our hiring efforts on those individuals who have served with U.S. troops as interpreters and support personnel in the various countries where our military has asked for such support.”

Now what exactly were you on about?

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've long used a Mr. Coffee 4-cup coffee maker. (At least since 1999.) When the "Rona" hit in 2020, all the hotels where we stayed while doing our Summer job quit serving coffee. So, I bought an extra Mr. Coffee 4-cup coffee maker and now carry that and my own Folgers Classic Roast and my own Sweet and Low. They started serving coffee again in 2021, but I kept up the routine of carrying my own coffee stuff.
That sweet n low will kill ya, try stevia or truvia.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Starbucks has instructed workers in at least twenty-one states to remove Pride flags and decorations from stores, in a move that has enraged workers, according to the union Starbucks Workers United (SBWU).

Baristas at stores have reported being told to remove Pride paraphernalia, Casey Moore, a spokesperson for SBWU told The Daily Beast. Workers in Oklahoma were told “it was a safety issue related to the recent attacks on Target,” Moore said, while in Massachusetts, workers were told “they didn’t have any labor hours to decorate for Pride.”

Starbucks workers at a store in Madison, Wisconsin posted on Instagram yesterday that their district manager had torn down their Pride decorations because they weren't “welcoming for everyone.” Starbucks did not respond to a request for comment from The Daily Beast.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/starbucks-tells-baristas-to-remove-pride-flags-from-stores
The FREE market system is the only totally unbiased judge, on earth!! This judge will render a fair verdict on any product, business, etc. if allowed to work freely! Businesses like Bud Light, Starbucks, news media corporations, Talking Heads, movie stars, and crooked politicians, etc. ALL depend totally on PUBLIC OPINION!! That is why they go to such great lengths to control what we are allowed think! THE BOTTOM LINE IS, IF WE DON'T BUY, THEIR PRODUCT, USE THEIR SERVICE, GO TO THEIR MOVIE, OR VOTE FOR THEM, THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS!!! I think this Bud Light push back, IS LONG OVER DUE, and is sending a much needed message that they need to stick to making beer, and leave WHAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO THINK UP TO US!!! WEAR YOUR TRUMP BALL CAP IN PUBLIC, IF YOU DARE?

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was listening to talk radio yesterday when a Metamucil commercial came on.

It started with the guy stating that Metamucil celebrates pride, then something about it doing everyone good “from TOP to BOTTOM” and how it helps keep you ready for “certain situations” more than others.

It’s one thing to support pride month, but you don’t need to lace the ad with clear sexual innuendo.

Might as well just say “We keep your rectum empty from smooth entry”.

Switching to generic Psyllium Husks from now on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom