Starbucks Tells Baristas to Remove Pride Flags From Stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For $7 i can brew my own at home for nearly a month and not have to buy gas to get there and save my mental heath and nerves from all the crazies on the road. and hell dont even have to put clothes on if i dont want to.
Silly person! You don't show up at work with a starbucks coffee cup in your hand to show how affluent and Intune with society you are. :laugh6:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I make my own coffee at home because we want it strong enough to stand a spoon in unsupported.
We buy beans from a specialty store and grind fresh beans daily.
Sumatra dark roast is the bean of choice. Buying pre ground coffee just loses flavor over time before we can use it all.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Silly person! You don't show up at work with a starbucks coffee cup in your hand to show how affluent and Intune with society you are. :laugh6:
Im retired have no one to impress but myself these days, but even when i was working had my coffee at home before i went and still wasnt there to impress anyone only to do my job to the best of my ability.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im retired have no one to impress but myself these days, but even when i was working had my coffee at home before i went and still wasnt there to impress anyone only to do my job to the best of my ability.
It's a shame a lot of folks don't go to work with the same attitude that they want to do their job the best they can and then go home to repeat the next day.
Sounds boring to some people, but at the end of the day, those folk will retire comfortably while those switching jobs every month to find that "adventure" in the workplace will likely fail.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Don’t suit their agenda the gay employees pick and choose what they want to do with no recourse which left him to clean the bathrooms and floor drains which have baskets in them because the others refused to do it. Don’t believe me take a job there you won’t stay long.
What town was this in? My daughter has worked in two different Starbucks in OK and filled in a couple of times at another and hasn't experienced anything in this thread she said. She's only worked in one store that had a male employee. She has zero problem telling anyone that they are full of ****, if they are, and to stay away from her either though.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know how long they can stay in business doing that. You'd think that a normal person that needed a normal surgery - say an appendix or gallbladder surgery could demand Starbucks foot the bill for that as well. Equality and all, you know.
They fork out millions in Arizona State tuition for their employees also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom