Starbucks Tells Baristas to Remove Pride Flags From Stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Starsucks signed their death warrant with me several years ago. Lots of great local coffee shops around. All the woke sheep lined up at the drive thru every morning amuse me. Most of them putting $7 coffee on credit cards from the high dollar cars they are leveraged to the hilt on as well.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that insurance will pay for HRT or hormones for someone wanting to transition into the opposite sex, but will not pay for my testosterone shots. My doctor told me insurance will not cover my test because they think it’s not necessary for everyday living, but will pay for HRT for one wanting to transition. I asked why, because it’s necessary and the government give discounts to med providers. 😏

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to like Starbucks
Bull they just wan't to seem like they don't they will pay for an employee's sex change and give them paid time off my son worked there and 2 from his store did it.!!!!!!!
Nothing much surprises me anymore.

I used to like Starbucks coffee, and my wife and I would treat ourselves when on a date night or special occasion. However, since they have kind of gone off the rails, I haven’t been back, and I’ve got an unused gift card sitting on my desk that my in-laws gave me about 5 years ago.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Their insurance covering it is a far cry from "They paid for it".

My insurance covered my shoulder surgeries - but I garandamtee you I paid most of it.
It cost the employee 0 Starbucks Paid for everything including Airfares to California to have the surgery. and paid them to be off.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is not an advertised perk once you start working there that’s when this extra stuff they pay for comes out. Several at my son’s store were transitioning and several were gay. Don’t bother me if you don’t try to rub it on me.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For $7 i can brew my own at home for nearly a month and not have to buy gas to get there and save my mental heath and nerves from all the crazies on the road. and hell dont even have to put clothes on if i dont want to.
I’m right there with you. I make a 12 cup pot of Folgers every morning, and I’m generous enough to share one cup with my wife. :thumb:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m right there with you. I make a 12 cup pot of Folgers every morning, and I’m generous enough to share one cup with my wife. :thumb:

I've long used a Mr. Coffee 4-cup coffee maker. (At least since 1999.) When the "Rona" hit in 2020, all the hotels where we stayed while doing our Summer job quit serving coffee. So, I bought an extra Mr. Coffee 4-cup coffee maker and now carry that and my own Folgers Classic Roast and my own Sweet and Low. They started serving coffee again in 2021, but I kept up the routine of carrying my own coffee stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom