State Schrool Superintendent Race

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting how much Barresi has loaned her campaign versus the legal ROI. I was taught that if something smells like fish...

Interesting that 7 days before the primaries, our good friend Prater announces an "inquiry" into Shannon and Hofmeister.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just watched an ad put out by Barresi that just barely stopped short of calling Hofmeister a liar. Can't find it on YouTube but it really looks like pure smear generated out of desperation. Called her a liberal, backed by unions, said she backed Obama (even used his image and logo). Just like the earlier ad she ran, just a smear with zero fact presented. I've checked their sites and FB pages and Hofmeister seems to be responding to her smears directly with fact. She even turns a smear around on Barresi with substance and doesn't seem to be saying anything that she can't explain.

Barresi has loaned herself about 3/4 of a million for her campaign. She seems desperate in her ads. She's loaded financially, so why the desperation? Anyone that desperate to hold on to office needs to get sent walking. Doesn't pass the smell test.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll read the link. My comment was general in content that if you can't read you can't be an educated person. Reading is the gateway to knowledge.

Anything that can be done to cause these kids to get motivated to read is good for me.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't disagree, but I use math every day in my job and have for about 38 years. If I had to use their methods I'd have just "tuned out" in school. It's just illogical. They think it is but it's not, if the kids hate it they aren't going to do it. So it's not progress at all.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Barresi has loaned herself about 3/4 of a million for her campaign.

Actually, it's $1.2M this year, and $1.9M between this year and last year.

For a job where she will be paid a grand total of $496K over four years.

To me, that throws up red flags. Maybe someone can get Prater to open an inquiry there, too.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's bad is that there are 3 Republican candidates in the primary. The anti Baressi votes will probably get split between the 2 others and Baressi will slip through the primary.
If the winner doesn't get more than fifty percent, then the top two have a runoff.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom