Steal in OKC see pic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
With the price of .22 ammo and the propensity of running through a mag in short order, that single shot might slow one down a bit to conserve some ammo.
I know I start out with some well-aimed shots and end up doing a mag dump with the rest.

All my semi-autos do that. A couple of shots and then they go full auto!

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I have a couple five round mags I purchased when I lived in Oregon. We were limited to five rounds if we used a 10/22 for grouse hunting. Very popular option for grouse hunters that I knew.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a couple five round mags I purchased when I lived in Oregon. We were limited to five rounds if we used a 10/22 for grouse hunting. Very popular option for grouse hunters that I knew.
I was going to say maybe hunting regs somewhere required it?
I have seen 5 round mags for M1 carbine and was told that was the reason they exist.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
No one has tried to get it? The way it’s written looks ok to me. It could be an ad that someone copied and used for a scam though. I sometimes sell things really cheap. I also think everything is over priced for used stuff these days too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom