Steel Challenge OCR&GC June 27th Sunday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMF223

Marksman
Reaction score
Its that time again to shoot the white plates at OC. Sign in at 9:30am, start shooting at 10:00am. If you can help with set up it starts at 7:30am. We will be shooting six stages for a minimum of 200 rounds. Non members is $15.00, OC members $10.00 and second gun is $5.00. We will have cold water at the bays and with a little luck the contractor will have tin installed on the covers on the 25 and 50 yard bays. Hope to see you at the range.
Stan Fanning

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They said they were hoping... Since I'm 100 some odd miles away I was hoping someone a little more local might chime in. lol... I'm burnt and tired from stinking up USSA today.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would to thank Stan and all of his helpers out at Oil Cap for putting on a great steel challenge match yesterday and most of all for all of the shade that was provided! The new covers are super nice and the tents were outstanding. Thank you all very much for the work that you put in for us!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom