Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun. 7th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you guys! I love helping new shooters and representing TDSA Tulsa. You can expect this same attitude from all of our instructors. I hope to see some of you guys at our future classes for some real one on one!

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time! I honestly did better than I thought for my first match.

Thanks John for manning the buzzer and thanks to the guys for keeping everything fun.

See you next Saturday.

-Kevin

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a blast yesterday too. Thanks to Gary and company for putting on the match. It was good to shoot with John, Rusty, and the rest of our squad. We actually had spectators!

Lance is a great shooter. I have never seen him where he wasn't helping less experienced shooters. Always has the right approach as well, I have never seen anyone be offended by his friendly help/corrections....

Lance is an awesome guy. The VERY first coaching I got came after my dad bought a pistol from Lance. Lance was nice enough to show him some fundementals when they met to make the deal. My Dad then showed me everything Lance showed him and I started learning to shoot. That was almost two years ago. Thanks man!

DogmaDog

Marksman
Reaction score
Whoa! Did I really edge out Lance? I seriously think there may be an error in my score. I know I got him on a couple of stages, but I was pretty sure he was shooting more consistently overall...and he always looks and sounds a whole lot faster than I feel!

Anyway, I had a really great time, and look forward to seeing you all next month, or sooner at some different match!

Warren

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa! Did I really edge out Lance? I seriously think there may be an error in my score. I know I got him on a couple of stages, but I was pretty sure he was shooting more consistently overall...and he always looks and sounds a whole lot faster than I feel!

Anyway, I had a really great time, and look forward to seeing you all next month, or sooner at some different match!

Warren

Edged me out! :brick:
I got too sloppy on the last few stages... I'll get ya next time :boxing3:

Good Job Warren!

Latest posts

Top Bottom