Steel Challenge/USSA/Sun. 7th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a blast! I'd like to thank Lance (and Warren) for the pointers as well. It was very generous of Lance to take me aside and give me some one-on-one training during the match. It was much appreciated and not time wasted (for me, at least!).

Lance Jensen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a blast! I'd like to thank Lance (and Warren) for the pointers as well. It was very generous of Lance to take me aside and give me some one-on-one training during the match. It was much appreciated and not time wasted (for me, at least!).

Hey no problem! We're all here to help one another, Just keep coming to matches; that's the way to get better.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey no problem! We're all here to help one another, Just keep coming to matches; that's the way to get better.

Lance, I see you at matches all the time but have never taken the time to talk to you. I'd like to shake your hand the next time is see you. There are lots of high level shooters in this area and all of them that I've been fortunate to meet share your outstanding attitude toward newer shooters like myself. This is a very positive reflection on the shooting community at large and very appreciated by lots of us. Loard knows I'm trying to elelvate my shooting abilities and have gotten tons of help from experienced shooters. I have also gotten lots of good advice from Robby Daughtery everytime I've shoot with him. There are many others that are always helping out as well...

So let me offer a huge thank you from a newer shooter.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lance, I see you at matches all the time but have never taken the time to talk to you. I'd like to shake your hand the next time is see you. There are lots of high level shooters in this area and all of them that I've been fortunate to meet share your outstanding attitude toward newer shooters like myself. This is a very positive reflection on the shooting community at large and very appreciated by lots of us. Loard knows I'm trying to elelvate my shooting abilities and have gotten tons of help from experienced shooters. I have also gotten lots of good advice from Robby Daughtery everytime I've shoot with him. There are many others that are always helping out as well...

So let me offer a huge thank you from a newer shooter.

Lance is a great shooter. I have never seen him where he wasn't helping less experienced shooters. Always has the right approach as well, I have never seen anyone be offended by his friendly help/corrections....

Latest posts

Top Bottom