Steel Challenge/USSA/Sunday 1st

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G Law

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey all, here it is the first of the month already. USSA will be hosting the steel challenge match this Sunday Nov, 1st. Sign in starts at 9am and shots fired at 10am. $15 for non USSA members, $10 for members and $5 to shoot a second gun.
Rob and I will be out of town this weekend so instead of cancelling the match Don Cannon has agreed to take it over this month. Come on out and bring a friend.
Gary

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the round count for this match? I got the chance to shoot the Wounded Warrior match last weekend and am planning on coming back for this one. Is this match alos going to be 10 stages shot 3 times each? Help a newb out... lol...

Another newb question. Last week we were provided a couple of rimfire pistols with supressors? I just happen to have a similar setup of my own and was hoping to be able to run it in the rimfire group, is this within the rules?

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a minimum of 150 rounds if I remember correctly.

Not sure if you could shoot your suppressed rimfire... probably. You would have to shoot it in the open rimfire class I imagine though.

If I can find a way to afford .45.

Any donations??? ;)

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the round count for this match? I got the chance to shoot the Wounded Warrior match last weekend and am planning on coming back for this one. Is this match alos going to be 10 stages shot 3 times each? Help a newb out... lol...

Another newb question. Last week we were provided a couple of rimfire pistols with supressors? I just happen to have a similar setup of my own and was hoping to be able to run it in the rimfire group, is this within the rules?
Round count will be at least 150. You may use the suppressed gun as long as you always make sure that the SO holds the timer close as it my not pick up all of you shots.

>John.... the range is in pretty good shape and will only get better. See ya all there.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Round count will be at least 150. You may use the suppressed gun as long as you always make sure that the SO holds the timer close as it my not pick up all of you shots.

>John.... the range is in pretty good shape and will only get better. See ya all there.

Outstanding. Please bear with me here. I'm trying get gear together. lol... How many strings on how many stages, and is a holster required for the rimfire?

Thanks in advance for all of the help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom