Sticky Holsters and H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So while looking at reviews and stuff for the Remora holster, I came across the Sticky Holster. Same price, different material. This is a smooth suede like material, and the holster is lined in like a ballistic nylon maybe? Big plus for the holster was its available locally at H&H, same price as only, so minus shipping + tax, its probably a little cheaper locally. This are on an end cap by the Looper stuff, and from the looks of it, and what the sales guy said, they are selling well. I bit the bullet and took one home for my new LCP. I wore it out with my jeans and looper belt in an appendix style carry. It dug in a little when sitting, no fault of the holster, and thought it felt like it wanted to fall out, but the thing never moved. Went home, and changed into basketball shorts while cleaning house. Put it between the waistband and my boxers. The shorts have a drawstring and elastic. I never tightened the drawstring. I jumped up and down a half dozen times, not like a hop, but straight vertical. The holster never moved more than my shorts did (makes sense since it sticks to whatever is compressing it). I am thoroughly impressed. We'll see how it holds up long term, but it does have a lifetime waranty. While at H&H, I actually got service, and there were a lot of sales guys on the floor. The few things I did look at, look like they are better priced, or more in line with reality than they used to be as well. I would really like to see how these "compression" holsters do on larger, heavier guns, but alas, they were out. They guy said they have been flying off the shelves.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad you had a positive experience at H&H. Last time I was there they tried to hustle me on a gun I wanted to trade against one of their used guns. They offered about $150 less than what I had already booked the gun at. Not bashing them, I understand they are out to make money, but I will stick to private sales/trades for firearms.

How heavy is the LCP loaded? Something like that might be the ticket for my snubbie Smith if they make a holster for it.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Loaded is about 12 ounces. But, they make these for full size guns as well so should be fine with a snubbie. You can check to see if they make on for yours at stickyholsters.com . I know there is a gal on youtube who has some in depth reviews on the remora which is similiar to this, and shows her using it with different styles of drees (drawstring, belt, etc) and one of the guns she demos with is a snubbie. I think it would work just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom