Store or internet???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Online or local?

• Total voters

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I try to support local businesses when ever possible, I like being able to get my hands on what ever I'm about to buy first. However sometimes I buy some things off the Internet because I either can't find what I am looking for or the local places are trying to get away with highway robbery. Usually it's something I can't find locally. I'm big on having some of the places I frequent special order some stuff though as the cost plus shipping is usually more than I can find whatever it is here. I hate to buy reloading components online because of the dang haz-mat fee. I've had bad experiences at both venues. Especially a huge gun auction sight. !! However it was the individual I bought from
Not the sights fault. I sent a gun back in the allotted time of inspection because it was not as described, and it took forever to get my money back and he left negative feedback on me as I did on him. He also was allowed to repost and resell the gun before finally refunded my money. But I've since bought two guns off there with out a hitch. I just like to spend my money and sales tax dollars here locally most of the time for the convinence of being able to get it and walk out with it. Happy shooting. 7stw

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
locally if possible, including OSA; I'll buy from a few, select online dealers if they have what I want at substantially discounted prices

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to buy locally more often, but it is hard when they can't even come close to the deals I can find online. And that's even if they carry what I am looking for... I'll buy standard, run of the mill stuff locally (ammo, mags, etc). But that's about it.

1min2midnight

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can buy guns cheaper online or at a gun show but you will get zero service and I like to support a good gun store. You can beat H@H prices easy but you will never find a cooler gun store. I rencently bought a Walther p22 from them. There was a problem with the gun and they fixed it free of charge. You would not get that online.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I try to buy from OSA, Armslist, or from people I know. Good prices, no tax, no paperwork. Most people that are gun people take care of their equipment, and in many cases sell what they don't use much, so the wear and tear is minimal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom