Striper Fishing Trips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say we do breakfast at 820 at the Ihop there in bricktown. I have a single cab truck and the air conditioning has been acting up a bit lately but we can take it if you want. Either way works for me. I will pay half for the gas if you want to drive.

Sounds good, we can take my truck. Jbarnett you still awake?
Im gonna talk to my dad and im sure we will meet up for breakfast tomorrow morning, then convoy down there since i have no earthly idea where the ramp is, or ill meet up with jeff and follow him there.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool. Gonna map it in my gps just to help out OKB. Hey jbarnett looks like you and your fam will get a boat to yourselves. Since there is 3 in your party and there is 7 total. Better not catch them all!

Don't worry about me catching them. Our guide might need reinforcements to help us catch anything. :ooh2:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I-35 South to exit 31A then go to HWY 77 South to HWY 70 East follow hwy 70 to Kingston when you get to kingston you will come to a stop light which is hwy 70B turn right at the light go 4 mile and you will see a sign that says Caney Creek boat ramp pointing to the right turn there and follow to the ramp

Good for me. I went college for awhile at Durant, so except for hwy 70 being a 4 lane in parts where it used to be 2 lane, I bet the lake is still in the same spot. I am familiar with the Caney Creek and Soldier Creek area.

jhoppis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not get any photos of today but my first trip started at 7 and we had a limit of 50 fish by 8 and my second trip was the same way. Our biggest fish that was put in the boat was 10lbs we had a 20lb at the boat and the leaer broke before I could net it

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not get any photos of today but my first trip started at 7 and we had a limit of 50 fish by 8 and my second trip was the same way. Our biggest fish that was put in the boat was 10lbs we had a 20lb at the boat and the leaer broke before I could net it

I talked to either you or your father today around 3:15 about getting directions. He (you or your dad) said they were on a guide trip and would call back. I didn't see the directions on here before I called. I am good to go now.
Thank you. I, as are the others, am looking forward to the trip.

Edited to add. I was called back, went over the directions again. He said you can get the Lake Texoma license at any Wal Mart Supercenter. See yall in the morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom