Stupid, petty, vain, greedy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My GF went in at 6:00 am and worked 8 hours today for no pay. Got her forms for unemployment and has to watch the news to see if she'll have a job anytime soon. Not sure if that's "the hype" you are referring or not, but at our house, it ain't hype.

I acknowledged that some individuals may be caught up in it and I'm sure it sucks for your girlfriend but it is still hype and hysteria, just like the sequester was, when viewed from the big picture. We will never get our government under control if we can't look at the big picture.

Nobody is entitled to a job...especially those of us in public service.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
here is a negative, ft reno ghost tour may not occur unless govt gets it ass back to work. my wife is going to be pissed if we don't get to go to the ghost tour this month!!! Fing tea party bstrds. at least when it was just two sided the reps and dems they at least could somewhat work together to get something done, now with the reps being split with a bunch of hard asses, well no **** gets done.

You missed the part where they sent the Dems several bills and had them all sent back because the only compromise the Dems will accept is doing it all their way.

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
can't believe i twisted your panties so much ladies. just my opinion on tparty, and their methods. as far as the ACA, the numbers i saw showed Oklahoma as having some of the lowest premiums of any state (which is surprising considering the general health of a great many in this state), as such and knowing change is going to occur, not going to get my balls stuck in twisted panties.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it's awesome to know that you don't mind your government screwing over your fellow citizens just so a bunch of lazy slobs can buy insurance that they refused to buy before obamacare.

hfa68

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You missed the part where they sent the Dems several bills and had them all sent back because the only compromise the Dems will accept is doing it all their way.

They actually did have a compromise to keep everything up and running. But somebody keeps trying to get rid of or change the health care law. As soon as both sides end their d*** measuring contest, maybe they can get something done. Then again we're going to see this over again in few more weeks.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They actually did have a compromise to keep everything up and running. But somebody keeps trying to get rid of or change the health care law. As soon as both sides end their d*** measuring contest, maybe they can get something done. Then again we're going to see this over again in few more weeks.

The health care law is crap. It needs to be undone. If shutting the government down is what it takes, then so be it.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arbuckle Lake and the entire CNRA is completely shut down. I do feel sorry for those whose livelyhoods are affected, but a lot of people are going to hurt if there's any hope of getting a grip on this country. It has to start somewhere. I just hope the repubs and tea party don't cave to the king.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Look again, there was no compromise. The Dems wanted to just keep funding things as they have been and the Republicans sent them several versions trying to reach some kind of deal. One of the big sticking points for the last version was that it would do away with subsidies for congress people and staff's healthcare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom