Subcompact and Conceal Carry Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKSDC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two spots open on 12/29 in the Tulsa area. If interested email me at [email protected]. If not, or if you already have found a class, I'm glad she is getting it and have happy holidays. Also, since you decided on the Glock 26, I HIGHLY encourage her to carry a second (back-up) magazine, preferably a glock 17 magazine (9mm mag that will work in the 26 and will have extra rounds), in case of any malfunctions that she may encounter that she can't clear with a simple TAP, RACK, RESUME. If in the future you ever have any carry related questions regarding weapons, gear, etc, feel free to email me at listed email and I'll do my best to assist you.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you Jason. I got her signed up for Red Castle's class for last night and tonight. She was shooting my 26 with 17 mags at the range but hi cap mags are scarce these days. I got her her own 26 and loaded both her mags with Hornady 115 gr Z-Max. It's the same setup I carry. Thanks for the advice and offer for assistance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom