Suggest repair shop for a can am 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is just a battery issue, though it tests good (still a Walmart battery) but it ran great then day through last winter and the cold wer weather. If I can’t get it, what shop do you suggest? There is funky mk key out by Piedmont but it has no rating that I can find. What do you all sugggest for a repair or to check on the vehicle. I could try jumping it off a car despite being a 6 volt my son suggested to give it a good extra bump…idk
It’s a 2005 so hate taking old vehicles to a repair shop

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NOT Maxey's on NW Expressway. I had work done on an ATV a while back and even then were charging over $100/hr for service work.

What kind of issues are you having? I had some starter solenoid issues on my Yamaha Grizzly 550 that I originally thought was my battery.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NOT Maxey's on NW Expressway. I had work done on an ATV a while back and even then were charging over $100/hr for service work.

What kind of issues are you having? I had some starter solenoid issues on my Yamaha Grizzly 550 that I originally thought was my battery.
You are the first person I have ever heard say he has a 550 Grizzly! I have 2 of them, try to find parts and they practically don't exist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom