Summit Hydraulics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I finally ordered a 3rd function kit for my Kubota.

They are offering 10% off with USA10. I also stacked a 5% coupon OTT. Not sure if it was a mistake or intentional.

I entered the 10% first, then the 5%. Both discounts were applied to the full amount of the order.

https://summit-hydraulics.com/

IMG_9554.jpeg

Redmule454

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That's a good deal.
I put a third function kit on my L3400 several years ago. I then got an Everything Attachment Wicked Root grapple 54". I went with the smaller one to keep the weight down which allows me to pick up more and it lets me get between trees better. It is the best thing to add to a tractor. I put the teeth down and push thru brush and briars, it pulls up the roots, and drops out the dirt, when I get a full load I take it to the brush pile. You can quickly clean up a piece of property. It is also good for popping up rocks at the soil surface or just below.
And when moving limbs it is better to drag them backwards to keep them from getting under the tires.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
3rd function installed.

The install went fine and the quality is ok as well. The “issues” include the hoses seem to be too long. I guess that’s to use the same hose for different models.

The bracket holding the quick connects to the loader arm didn’t fit. I had to bend the bracket tab at more angle to fit the loader and I grooved the bolt hole so I could install it.

I haven’t tested the 3rd function yet, cause I don’t have an implement to use it with, yet. :)
The loader and bucket still works, so that’s good.

IMG_9586.jpeg
IMG_9585.jpeg
IMG_9584.jpeg
IMG_9587.jpeg

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
That looks nice. After you posted about the discount codes I ordered a top and tilt kit for my 3025E. Saved a good chunk of change. But... I got an email after the order that the kit is backordered till mid October.
Oh man, that stinks. I found a light weight grapple and the seller said it will be a month before they get it in stock.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I sent a note to Summit about the quick connect bracket. They have good customer service!

Hello Dan,
We believe you may have received the wrong Bulkhead U-Bolt Mount Bracket.
You were meant to receive the HW017 (SKU) Bracket like so:

351d66db112d98657ce3f1376f0b98e4.png

Instead you received the HW018 (SKU) Bracket:

2d9d1fe6962dd9dbfc4346614d663100.png

We have gone ahead and input the fulfilment order to get you the proper mounting bracket.

We apologize for the mix and will get this sent out ASAP.

Regards,

Summit Customer Care

Latest posts

Top Bottom