Sunday Brunch in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hit Chae for dinner awhile back. Not bad but I prefer traditional Korean table cook style with all the sides.

Discovered a place yesterday that I’d like to try for brunch. Off the Hook seafood on Meridian. Chicken and waffles, hash browns, 2 fried eggs, bacon or sausage!

Funny you should bring up OTH, we have been several times now. The food is very good, the Cole slaw is awesome, the Lobster Melt is most excellent and almost melts in your mouth with lobster and cheese and all kinds of good flavors. They have the best shrimp and grits I ever ate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lately my wife and I have been going to The Hatch on Sunday morning...the one on Broadway..downtown OKC. I think they built one close to where we live but my wife likes the downtown OKC...

GO EARLY!!!! IT'S WORSE.THAN WALMART DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON...on Sunday mornings.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You guys are all highfalutin!

On Sundays I usually go to Carl Jr's and get the two sausage egg biscuits for $2.50 deal. :D

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, Carl's Jr/Hardees have by far the best breakfast of any fast food chain. I wish we had one nearby, but then who knows how much 'blimpier' I would be?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carls Junior went out of business in Ponca a few years back.
I went in there a couple of times to get one of the huge burgers that they showed on TV, and got one of the dollar burgers they advertise at McDonalds.
I know each franchise is different, so I'm not dissing the franchise/company.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lately my wife and I have been going to The Hatch on Sunday morning...the one on Broadway..downtown OKC. I think they built one close to where we live but my wife likes the downtown OKC...

GO EARLY!!!! IT'S WORSE.THAN WALMART DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON...on Sunday mornings.

Ask and you shall receive, I heard they are putting one up in the complex near top golf.

Edit I can’t read though you said you want one closer...

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Carls Junior went out of business in Ponca a few years back.
I went in there a couple of times to get one of the huge burgers that they showed on TV, and got one of the dollar burgers they advertise at McDonalds.
I know each franchise is different, so I'm not dissing the franchise/company.
Carl's Jr's food sucks but they still serve the Hardee's breakfast here. Even though the biscuits are kind of hit or miss lately, it's usually pretty good for cheap breakfast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom