Support National Handgun Ban?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is a Handgun Ban Coming Soon?

• Not in my life time

Votes: 159 77.6%
  • Within 10 years

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • Within 5 years

Votes: 16 7.8%
  • Within 2 years

Votes: 7 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOTOGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this matters zero. All the government has to do is make it law that everyone has to have a national I.D. Don't do what they want??? They shut down your I.D. You can't buy or sell without scanning your I.D. Your guns won't amount to a hill of beans.

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it will happen in my lifetime, but you never know. I believe some states may have one with 10 years, like comifornia or new york. If there was going to be an attempt at a handgun ban I believe the anti-gunners will make a run for everything at once, i.e. assault rifles, 50 cals, handguns.....yada yada just my two cents.

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we as a people are willing to allow ours and others rights to be destroyed a little at a time. For example felony laws, and other stupid unconstitutional laws that most of you support, which means they will pass some other law and guess what you will support it.

Now i am not trying to attack any of you, but guess what i am right. until you stand up and say no more laws prohibiting anyone from owning a gun, then they will pass what ever they want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom