Support National Handgun Ban?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is a Handgun Ban Coming Soon?

• Not in my life time

Votes: 159 77.6%
  • Within 10 years

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • Within 5 years

Votes: 16 7.8%
  • Within 2 years

Votes: 7 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kyle1337

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to be big time in activism and realize that most of the time it goes nowhere, however, money talks. So as long as we are donating to the NRA-ILA and such and other groups, we will stand to win this fight.

However if you wanted to stretch the imagination...all it will take is a manufactured scenario or a nationwide katrina type event to implement a ban without a hitch. Can we say executive order? Also Mr. Eric Holder now has the authority to stop whoever he wants from buying a gun look it up, it's true, I don't have the link with me, I'm at work but a ban is coming..I.E...assault rifles, "security shotguns", your hunting rifles will become "sniper rifles" just like "assault" is an act not an object.

People ask me at the range "why do you need a 75rnd drum?" I don't need it(hopefully not) but I can that's why, a right not excersized is a right lost, promote open carry as well, get the debate going, just make sure you have your facts straight and you can win any libtard argument.

Back on point, national handgun ban? YES only if we give up fighting against it. In my lifetime, maybe, 2 years...no, 5 years...maybe. My lifetime, I think so.

farpoint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all that's transpiring within the White House, like tacking on a Hate Crime bill onto a defence spending bill, anything's possible. Expect more.Obama has said that he favors the United Nations Millenium Project. From what I understand,its worldwide ban/confisation of small arms.Mainly it pertains to the U.S. Possible it's just a rerun of standard U.N. garbage, but I am expecting some type of attempt by Obama on this in the future.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the motto of the current admin is "never let a good crisis go to waste". The last one wasn't much better on freedom, so yeah. I see it happening. Not legislatively. By treaty or emergency declaration. On with the tinfoil flames. They don't bug me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom