Supreme Court backs Hobby Lobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm tired of the whiny liberal hyperbole about HL fighting to not provide birth control. HL has a long list of contraceptives that they are happily paying for, but that's not good enough for liberals. WTF! If your skank can't keep her legs together until she's on the pill she needs to bear the responsibility of terminating the fertilized egg on her own. I'm sorry that your parents did not teach you personal responsibility or morals, but that's your problem, not your employers.

The free siht crowd is never satisfied.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm tired of the whiny liberal hyperbole about HL fighting to not provide birth control. HL has a long list of contraceptives that they are happily paying for, but that's not good enough for liberals. WTF! If your skank can't keep her legs together until she's on the pill she needs to bear the responsibility of terminating the fertilized egg on her own. I'm sorry that your parents did not teach you personal responsibility or morals, but that's your problem, not your employers.

The free siht crowd is never satisfied.

This.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My ass. The last "free siht" I got was probably a cheap pair of jeans from my parents in 8th grade. 100% of my income has come from my own business for over 7 years now. Don't for minute imply that anyone that disagrees with you cretins is on the dole.

You crybabies can't wipe the tears from your eyes long enough to land an effective bitchslap to the left that raises your blood pressure so. Keep slapping with your eyes closed. The breaking point of the desk jockey, teary-eyed Boehneresque right will be slow, but it's about to hit hard and be unrecoverable without a platform shift. Bwahaha. You idiots lost to Obama because you were cocky enough regarding his low approval ratings to run a draft dodging Mormon robot. You've been losing women and brown people for a long time. Those stats spoke for themselves the last two presedential cycles. When the spoiled desk jockey baby boomers born with a TV and 2 Chevy coupes in the garage on one income start to die out, it'll all be over for the GOP.

This SCOTUS ruling, albeit ridiculous and scary, is the best gift the democrats could ask for in 2016. The SCOTUS bench is gonna change dradtically in the coming decades.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sad reality is that when it's over for the GOP, it's over for our society. A colony cannot survive without worker bees, and we all know that the liberal left is nothing but a bunch of queens waiting for their free siht to be delivered at their feet.

If you truly felt that your generation could be self sufficient you would not be demanding freebies for the skanks.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sad reality is that when it's over for the GOP, it's over for our society. A colony cannot survive without worker bees, and we all know that the liberal left is nothing but a bunch of queens waiting for their free siht to be delivered at their feet.

If you truly felt that your generation could be self sufficient you would not be demanding freebies for the skanks.

Lawl at demanding freebies for skanks. Thank god for Rush Limbaugh. Any GOP politician should tithe to that guy. The Sandra Fluke slut schtick was brilliant. Hobby Lobby owes Rush big time. If only the GOP politicians had strategy that cunning, they might get the white house back. It's old hat now, though, so no need to repeat it.

The working class used to lean left. Until they got scared of black people in the 60s and subsequently got convinced they are one day of hard work away from being millionaires.

Funny how red states are welfare states, and funny how every Okie I know that takes handouts except for one is a righty. I have a liberal friend from a conservative family...she's the only one to never take assistance. Lawl. Poor republicans are funny.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, Ridge. Keep on keepin' on... I'm gonna leave it at that, you paint your picture quite clearly.

I think Jeff's right, along with alot of other people. The more people there are demanding freebies (and dreaming they're not out there is just that - a dream), the more other people have to work to pay for it. Screw that. It will be the end of us, no doubt in my mind. Just how long they (the .gov) can keep the house of cards from falling is my only real question.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the GOP cared about the country falling apart, they'd start acting like they did a few decades ago. The GOP wasn't always insane. Insane enough to destroy itself to prove a point. If the country is indeed run into the ground, the left will be at the wheel but the right will be laying on the throttle.

Of course the sky is falling FUD is just republican wet dream fodder, so this is just a hypothetical humoring of it. The Republican Sky has been falling for years.

GOP strategy is some weird kind of kamikaze, delusional, manifest destiny charge into the fire. It's kinda disturbing to watch.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawl at demanding freebies for skanks. Thank god for Rush Limbaugh. Any GOP politician should tithe to that guy. The Sandra Fluke slut schtick was brilliant. Hobby Lobby owes Rush big time. If only the GOP politicians had strategy that cunning, they might get the white house back. It's old hat now, though, so no need to repeat it.

The working class used to lean left. Until they got scared of black people in the 60s and subsequently got convinced they are one day of hard work away from being millionaires.

Funny how red states are welfare states, and funny how every Okie I know that takes handouts except for one is a righty. I have a liberal friend from a conservative family...she's the only one to never take assistance. Lawl. Poor republicans are funny.

That's it?

I'm not that poor and I'm not a republican. I'm a working man who doesn't mind buying you a slab of ribs and a cold beer, but I'll be damned if I want to my hard earned money to pay for you to get laid. If that's what you want, I get to pick your partner.

It's amazing that liberals always claim that conservatives are the ones milking the government, yet it's always the stereotypical liberal we see on YouTube bragging about their free Obamaphones and complaining that a Obamacare isn't free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom