Swampratt ... Talk to me Goose! 🤨

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree. It's kinda like here -- only world-wide. I'm kinda partial to the place. 😁

Me too, but the danged mods have gone Nazi over there, excluding present company. I’ve had more posts deleted/removed over there in the past three months than I have in nearly three decades of all board postings COMBINED.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me too, but the danged mods have gone Nazi over there, excluding present company. I’ve had more posts deleted/removed over there in the past three months than I have in nearly three decades of all board postings COMBINED.
You wanna talk NAZI? Get on Neighborhood Alliance!

I got banned for this photo of an illegal alien because I could have made someone feel bad.

alien on my RING.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a lot more fruit loops over there then there used to be.

I can neither confirm ... Nor deny ... Because it would be inappropriate.

Same with the moderation. But I will tell you that we try our hardest NOT to over moderate. It doesn't do anyone any good when a moderating team goes off the rails. BUT ... If, at any time, you think you have been treated unfairly, or an action was inappropriate, please PLEASE PM me and I will check into it.

We (the mod group) have ALL had our actions questioned at one time or another, and one of the great things about this team is we can discuss those actions and come to a consensus as a group on what to do and move forward from there. Like adults. I've moderated on a couple of other boards and I very nearly didn't take that place in because of those experiences. I'm now glad I let the guy who asked me to join the mod team talk me into it. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of men and women to work with. Their comraderie makes up for the pay. 😉

NONE of us is perfect. And ALL of us make mistakes, no matter how hard we try not to. Give us a chance to review and correct course if we need to.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can neither confirm ... Nor deny ... Because it would be inappropriate.

Same with the moderation. But I will tell you that we try our hardest NOT to over moderate. It doesn't do anyone any good when a moderating team goes off the rails. BUT ... If, at any time, you think you have been treated unfairly, or an action was inappropriate, please PLEASE PM me and I will check into it.

We (the mod group) have ALL had our actions questioned at one time or another, and one of the great things about this team is we can discuss those actions and come to a consensus as a group on what to do and move forward from there. Like adults. I've moderated on a couple of other boards and I very nearly didn't take that place in because of those experiences. I'm now glad I let the guy who asked me to join the mod team talk me into it. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of men and women to work with. Their comraderie makes up for the pay. 😉

NONE of us is perfect. And ALL of us make mistakes, no matter how hard we try not to. Give us a chance to review and correct course if we need to.
I rarely post over there. I don't read any alerts on what people reply to my posts. I couldn't care less about anything some self proclaimed person over there says. It's really gone down hill since Kev sold it. I probably just agitate for the heck of it just to see the snowflakes get their underwear in a bunch.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rarely post over there. I don't read any alerts on what people reply to my posts. I couldn't care less about anything some self proclaimed person over there says. It's really gone down hill since Kev sold it. I probably just agitate for the heck of it just to see the snowflakes get their underwear in a bunch.

Haha! Funny you should say that -- I was just thinking the exact opposite! But then, kev and his "pet" moderators were the reason I stopped going over there years ago and started the Prepper's Forum over here. Guess the saying about not being able to please everybody really IS true. 🤷🤷

If you get dinged for something and you want it reviewed, PM me. I'll be glad to take it to the mod group for discussion, like I said above.

Also, I'm gonna be out of pocket for a few weeks while I finish up something I've been working on. I'm tired of doing a little here and there when, if I just crack down, I can have it done in a few weeks and move on to my next adventure. So, yeah, I'm basically gonna ghost you guys (and everybody else) for the summer. 🤣🤣🤣 No worries, though -- unless I get run over by a UPS truck, I'll be back. Eventually. 😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom