SWFA has .22 ammo at good prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole .22 shortage/price gauging is crazy. My Dad's local Wal-mart has a manager that is selling it all to his brother at normal prices to take down to the local dog trade and jack up the prices while they split the profit. So the shelves stay bare of .22 rounds. Just sucks all around. Hopefully they get it sorted out soon. I'm done ranting.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cheapest shipping to me would be $18. Not an absolutely awful price, but the shipping makes it a no go for me.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole .22 shortage/price gauging is crazy. My Dad's local Wal-mart has a manager that is selling it all to his brother at normal prices to take down to the local dog trade and jack up the prices while they split the profit. So the shelves stay bare of .22 rounds. Just sucks all around. Hopefully they get it sorted out soon. I'm done ranting.

Pretty crappy thing to do. which Wally world is this?

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole .22 shortage/price gauging is crazy. My Dad's local Wal-mart has a manager that is selling it all to his brother at normal prices to take down to the local dog trade and jack up the prices while they split the profit.

You should report that to Walmart Corporate office.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's sad is, all the employees there know it is happening.

Here at the Wal-mart in Ada right after Sandy Hook, the Wal-Mart GM took all the AR's off the shelf and "purchased" them and I saw him at the local gun show the next weekend selling all 3 at a ridiculous price. Luckily, he left or was fired shortly after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom