T.V. is a bad influence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Izzat the one with the bourbon gravy and the four tatted up dudes with BB guns?
No it was this one. These guys put out a video every week about something to do with whiskey.

They also have a channel where they do whiskey reviews. There is usually some kind of shenanigans involved but they also have a lot of whiskey knowledge to share.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember years ago, when I worked at a cable company's local origination channel, we ran a locally-produced cooking show for a while called "Biker Billy Cooks With Fire." He incorporated peppers into everything he cooked--and he was based in New Jersey! He has a YouTube Channel now, so here's one of his classic shows:

He's even in Wikipedia! Bill Hufnagle

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No it was this one. These guys put out a video every week about something to do with whiskey.

They also have a channel where they do whiskey reviews. There is usually some kind of shenanigans involved but they also have a lot of whiskey knowledge to share.

I guess I don't have the educated palate to discern vanilla and dark cherry nuances in the whisky I'm drinking. Some is smooth, some is not. That is my criteria.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I guess I don't have the educated palate to discern vanilla and dark cherry nuances in the whisky I'm drinking. Some is smooth, some is not. That is my criteria.
It takes some time to develop the ability to pick out all the different flavors but it sure can make whiskey very interesting.

I haven't had the opportunity to try a thousand or more whiskies like those guys have but I can pick out some of the variations in the smell and taste of different whiskies.

There are so many variables that can be found even in the same batch of whiskey from different barrels, locations in a warehouse it was stored, how long it was aged, etc. I enjoy exploring whiskey more than just drinking it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom