"Tactical" Diaper bag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I see this thread on another forum a few days ago...about diaper bags...or Tactical Diaper bags....and it got me wondering how many of you veteran dads or new dads have or had one of your own? I have noticed lately that a lot of guys carry a diaper bag in public and wondered why no one makes one more geared for the Dad...most bags are just a lil on the girly side.

So, with all the cool bags out there today....would you have one of your own?...maybe slap a few cool patches on it?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have kids in diapers anymore but, to flip the script, my range bag for the last 5 years or so has been an old Eddie Bauer diaper bag...lots of pockets, large main pocket.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the day pack off of my issued ruck.

www.specialforces.com_image_data_AT_AT6166M.jpg

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After thinking about it, an old diaper bag with a gun in it lying on the floor of a car or a truck would attract far less attention than anything looking tactical. If I were a thief peeking through car windows, after seeing it, I'd move on to the next one.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't have a diaper bag when my son was little and I had him I used my Royal Robbins/5.11 vest to carry every thing. 3 or 4 diapers in the large map pocket in back and one of the travel packs of wipes. Bottles have 2 outside back pockets in the back. It had a inside tie down with a snap I kept a pair of cuffs on and enough room for a gun or two and a toy or two for him. That thing could carry a ton of stuff. My wife hated it till she figured out I could carry all that stuff and freed up my hands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom