"Tactical" Diaper bag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
good lord, you have a child that still craps their pants, why try to hide the fact your kids gonna need a diaper? Maybe put the kid on a leash and slap a dog costume on em too; dogs are cooler after all.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the maxpedition mongo bag. I have a little girl so I have a smiley face patch and an owl patch. Have my edc on the inside pouch with a couple extra mags and batteries for my flashlight. Have medicine and first aid in the outside pouch, the water bottle pouch is perfect for a drink holder, there are two other inside pockets one small one and a larger one that holds all the extra change of clothes diaper bag food etc... image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Normally I have the wife along, so we just haul a regular diaper bag. If I'm alone, but have the stroller, I use the regular bag as well. If I'm on my own with only the rug rats and no stroller, I'll load up a plain black packpack, so long as it's not just a trip to the grocery store. I have two kids, so anyone questioning my manhood or orientation due to a yellow or pink diaper bag isn't worth the consideration. The backpack is all about convinence, not looking cool. I do think, if I happened to be a single dad, that I'd get a more manly/tactical/cool/etc. bag. At that point it would be MY diaper bag, not the one for the kids my wife picked. I do think it would be cool, in a goofy dad way, to see a bag with moly loops all decked out with baby gear hanging off it like dad was going to war. I imagine bottles hanging like grenades, wipes and diapers in an IFAK, Milk or formula in a canteen, etc.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Maxpedition sling pack that I use for a diaper bag. I installed a Blackhawk SERPA holster into the hidden compartent so I can get into anywhere with it. The other pockets all hold flashlight, extra magazine, pocket knife, cuff key, Quick Cuffs, sippy cup and all the other diaper needs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom