Tactical Medical Training Course 101 June 9th at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This one day class will give you the tools to save yourself or someone else from potentially lethal traumatic injuries commonly caused by firearms, edged weapons, and blunt force trauma.

face.jpg photo 4-3.jpg

Do you know what to do for them?

http://www.usshootingacademy.com/training_course.aspx?&enrollClass=1&id=88

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you are around guns or other dangerous objects this would be an excellent course to take. This goes beyond basic first aid. Jeff is an A-1 guy and reallly knows his stuff. Im glad to see that this was made into the curriculum at USSA. BB and I took this class last fall and learned a lot. I think I could keep someone alive after being shot....untill the paramedics get there. I even carry a tourniquet and Israeli bandage in my patrol car "just in case".

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, I took this class in the fall as well(I assume it is the same class as what Jeff taught) I really enjoyed the class and learned alot. I do however need to look into a refresher course. Fortunately I haven't had the need to use these skills so they are not staying fresh in my memory. I will be checking into this couse as a refresher.
Thank you Jeff!
--Mech

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is time and money well spent. I've taken lots of first aid type classes for one thing or another over the years and I learned more at tacmedic's class than I did at all the rest of them combined.

Leave your delicate sensitivities at the door and come prepared to learn a lot about some fairly uncomfortable subjects ... and have a good time doing it.

If you shoot anywhere -- hunting, on your own property for fun, at ranges or at matches -- or even just have guns in your home -- you NEED to take this class. Think about it guys -- we've all heard the stories of shooting accidents. Now -- how many of those folks who died could have possibly been saved if they had someone there with them who knew how to help them in some kind of substantive way, and had the equipment to do so, until the first responders got there?

In addition, these skills are easily transferrable over to auto accidents, industrial accidents, farming accidents, etc. Again, it is time and money well spent. You will not be disappointed.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like a good class, wish I could make it on the 9th. Have you ever presented this class at the EMS EXPO?

Latest posts

Top Bottom